Two time Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling declared:
“Nearly all disease, can be traced to a nutrient deficiency”.
Did you know the majority of multi-vitamins contain low levels of nutrients, and are comprised of synthetic ingredients, the majority of which will be excreted and cause more damage to your organs?
Top 5 Reasons to take a Multi:
- Filling in the nutritional gaps because either your diet is not cutting it or just because our food is not as nutritious as it once was because of massive soil depletion
- 75% of Americans are Vitamin D deficient,
- To help replenish water soluble vitamins (like B and C) that get flushed through the system easily. Vitamin C is essential for beauty, immunity, thyroid hormone production and wound healing (skin issues, surgeries and more) to name a few while B is essential for
- Leaky Gut and malapsorbtion issues destroy digestion and hence severely impair nutrient absorption. Taking a quality, practitioner grade, high dose Multi vitamin
- Boosts the immune system by replacing lost vitamins from mental stress and physical burn out, which also builds beauty and hormone balance, such as zinc, which is a precursor to hormones testosterone and progesterone as well as viral protection.
Symptoms of Vitamin/Mineral deficiencies:
- Hair loss due to iron deficiency
- Burning sensation in feet or tongue
- Slow wound healing
- Bone pain
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Poor night vision
Benefits of Vitamin / Mineral supplementation:
- Corrects Nutritional Deficiencies
- Supports Healthy Pregnancy
- Promotes Proper Growth and Development
- Helps Maintain Bone Strength
- Improves Brain Function
- Enhances Eye Health
- May Benefit Heart Health
More About the Beauty & Immunity Ingredients
Beauty Builder is a comprehensive formula which combines a wide array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals in order to provide building blocks necessary for healthy hair, skin and nails, all being protective components of the body.
- Collagen and Keratin – Hair, skin and nails rely upon the fibrous proteins collagen and keratin to give them structure, strength and elasticity. Beauty Builder contains two of collagen’s primary building blocks, glycine and proline, along with vitamin C, B, vitamins, silica, and sulfur (as methylsulfonylmethane and n-acetylcysteine), all of which are crucial for collagen renewal. Keratin’s robust structure is supported by amino acids like cysteine, as well as various vitamins and minerals.
- Green Tea and Olive Fruit Extracts – These herbal extracts demonstrate powerful antioxidant properties which support the body’s natural defenses against oxidative stress and the damaging effects of the sun. EGCg from green tea extract may also help to support occasional bouts of acne.
- Bamboo Extract – The silica found in bamboo aids in collagen renewal, and has been clinically shown to decrease wrinkle depth, and support hair and nail strength. The bamboo in this formula is standardized to contain 40% silica, yielding a 34 mg dose of this nutrient, an amount found to be effective in research.
- Vitamins A & D – Vitamin A supports tissue repair and acts as a potent antioxidant, preventing oxidative stress caused by skin-damaging free radicals. Vitamin D plays a role in regulating the processes that replenish skin and hair follicles, making it a key vitamin for skin integrity and hair regeneration.
- Chelated Zinc, Copper & Manganese – Skin-supportive minerals are provided in a form that is bioavailable and easily utilized by the body. Zinc helps to maintain skin integrity and support wound healing, while copper and manganese support healthy collagen formation.
- Grape Seed – The grape seed in this formula is standardized to contain 95% OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins), powerful antioxidants which are known to support healthy hair growth in animal studies.
- Biotin – This nutrient is part of the B vitamin complex group and has been shown to support nail structure.
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- NUTRIENT SUPPORT FOR HAIR, SKIN, AND NAILS – Hair, skin, and nails all contain the fibrous protein keratin, which is rich in sulfur-containing amino acids, especially cysteine. Keratin is a filament-forming protein, whose molecules are entwined around each other in long filaments that are cross-linked by bonds between the sulfur atoms. This twining and cross-linking is dependent on various nutrients and gives the keratin structures their strength.
- WIDE ARRAY OF NUTRIENTS – Beauty Builder is a comprehensive formula which combines a wide array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals to provide building blocks necessary for healthy hair, skin, and nails. The formula contains Vitamin C, Biotin, Collagen Peptides, Glucosamine Sulfate, L-Glutamine, Aloe Vera and silica from Bamboo Extract.
- CONTAINS ALBION CHELATED MINERALS – The formula contains Albion Chelated Zinc, Copper, and Manganese for superior absorption.
- ALWAYS PURE & EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS – This product is Non-GMO, Vegetarian-Friendly, and contains No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy and is stored in tinted glass bottles. In addition to being more eco-conscious, tinted glass offers a greater moisture barrier against moisture and oxygen, which helps protect nutrient viability.