Use 'CHARLIE10' for 10% off supplements and courses through Dec 9
Use 'SGT10' for 10% off supplements and courses through Dec 30
Use 'VAXX10' for 10% off supplements and courses through Dec 18
Use ‘DRB10’ for 10% off supplements and courses through Jan 4
Use ‘RP10’ for 10% off supplements and courses through Jan 4

Diane Kazer, FDN is the founder of, and can be found on the beaches or in the waters of Orange County, CA. She’s a pro soccer player turned functional diagnostic nutritionist, and has a degree in business finance from the prestigious University of the Pacific in Stockton, CA. She owned a financial planning firm for 7 years and sold it to follow her dream to live by the beach and play in the sand. Having a passion for the importance of detox in a toxic world, she created The Warrior Cleanse, which has transformed thousands in many countries.  Diane has an active and fully transparent Youtube Channel, for your health edutainment. She’s known for her talks on female hormone health, especially her Sexy Body Video Series which grew so popular that she’s been asked to turn it into a book.  In other hot topics, she and sex therapist doctor friend Cat Meyer are launching a radio show on all things sex and sex hormones called ‘Eat. Play. Sex.’. If you’re looking to slim down, simplify and sexy up your life, Diane’s your girl.

Her lifetime health struggles became her passion as she suffered cystic acne, chemo treatment, horrible PMS, Urinary Tract Infections, Hashimoto’s, depression, alcoholism (and more) which she self-treated and reversed, using functional lab testing not offered by conventional doctors to identify severe roots of viral, heavy metal and pathogenic toxicity.  In her pursuit of knowledge to heal, she traveled, mainly solo, to over 25 countries, immersing herself in yoga, nutrition, food culture and…LOVE.  Bali and Thailand were among her FAV’s…because of $1 meals, $7 massages, white sand beaches and happy people. It was part of her journey toward ultimate happiness, as she shared in her 24 health expert Heart to Happiness Summit, an event targeting reversing depression at its roots, beyond drugs and therapy. and all of her projects will emanate a feeling of limitlessness.  Your body was meant to THRIVE, you were born a warrior, and she helps people connect back to that. She encourages you to take charge of your health pursuits since our lives aren’t set up today to attain the sexy body we desire. From her experience, many of us are only operating at about 30% of our potential, so her social media, weekly blogs & videos aim to help you access the other 70%.  Doctors today are trained on prescriptions and procedures rather than preventative health and addressing root causes of disease, Diane does, so you’re in the right place if you’re frustrated spinning your wheels getting nowhere with lots of tests and no answers. She supports her tribe with customized supplements, solutions, and systems, that lead them to a health state of not just ‘lack of symptoms’, but rather “I’ve never felt and looked so amazing in my entire life”. Yep, you deserve that!  Like ALL the time.  After all, YOU’RE A WARRIOR!