Diane Kazer, FDNP is the founder of dianekazer.com, specializes in Hormones and Detoxification and is the most sought after nutritionist in Orange County, CA, entrusted by well-respected doctors and their patients using her ‘Food and Herbs as Medicine’ approach…AND beyond that into Lifestyle AND Mindset, which is what is mostly missing today in the wellness industry.
Diane also is trained and certified to use labs when necessary, that seek to identify clues and healing opportunities that if overlooked might otherwise progress into a disease, which we aim to PREVENT. The difference? = Preventative healing and ancient ‘medicine' vs reactionary medicine. Modern doctors are not trained in this way, and as such do not run the same labs we do; rather they use diagnostics to determine IF a disease is already present, and their solution is a prescription, procedure or surgery. For 10 years Diane has mastered the skills of ‘treating the patient' and how they're feeling, even when labs are inconclusive. In a world where doctors are trained to treat the lab results, rather than seek to understand the patient, no one will truly heal. A MAJOR fail in modern medicine.
At the root of EVERY disease and symptom is hormone imbalance, inflammation and toxicity. If you want to heal & feel 100%, you MUST work with a practitioner who gets this and helps you restore EVERY pillar of your life simultaneously – mind, body, heart, soul. THIS is the heart of our work. HEART WORK.
“A pro soccer player turned Functional Diagnostic utrition Practitioner and Holistic Health Coach, Diane is a Courageous Visionary in the world of hormones and detox, empowerment and self love.
She is the creator of CHI program & podcast: CLEANSE your body, HEAL your hormones, IGNITE your life, which includes the T.I.T.S. Method to help women reverse Breast Implant Illness, by addressing Toxicity, Infection, Trauma and Shame.”
Her mission is to help women get the body they want, the energy they crave and the life they deserve…in the matter of weeks, even if they've been struggling for decades.
Her lifetime health struggles became her passion as she suffered cystic acne, chemo treatment, horrible PMS, Urinary Tract Infections, Hashimoto’s, depression, alcoholism (and more) which she self treated and reversed, using functional lab testing not offered by conventional doctors to identify severe roots of viral, heavy metal and pathogenic toxicity. In her pursuit of knowledge to heal, she travelled, mainly solo, to over 25 countries, immersing herself in yoga, nutrition, food culture and…LOVE. Bali and Thailand were among her FAV’s…because $1 meals, $7 massages, white sand beaches and happy people. It was part of her journey toward ultimate happiness, as she shared in her 24 health expert Heart to Happiness Summit, an event targeting reversing depression at it’s roots, beyond drugs and therapy.
Dianekazer.com and all of her projects will emanate a feeling of limitlessness. Your body was meant to THRIVE, you were born a warrior, and she helps people connect back to that. She encourages you to take charge of your health pursuits since our lives aren’t set up today to attain the sexy body we desire. From her experience, many of us are only operating at about 30% of our potential, so her social media, weekly blogs & videos aim to help you access the other 70%. Being that doctors today are trained on prescriptions and procedures rather than preventative health and addressing root causes of disease, Diane does, so you’re in the right place if you’re frustrated spinning your wheels getting nowhere with lots of tests and no answers. She supports her tribe with customized supplements, solutions and systems, that lead them to a health state of not just ‘lack of symptoms’, but rather “I’ve never felt and looked so amazing in my entire life”. Yep, you deserve that! Like ALL the time. After all, YOU’RE A WARRIOR!
In The Media
- No Excuse Moms Group Nutritionist to Over 40,000 moms
- Collective Evolution Guest Writer. Online community – over 15 million visitors per month
- Yahoo Health & Lifestyle – 50 Doctor’s Own Breast Cancer Tips. Must-know, expert advice regarding prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of breast cancer.
- San Clemente Journal – Regular nutrition contributor
Exceptional People Magazine Article, October 2017
Radio Shows & Media Interviews:
- Passion Love Pursuit Podcast ep 12 TOXICITY: WHAT OUR BODIES ARE TELLING US AND HOW TO LISTEN WITH DIANE KAZER
- The Holistic Human Optimization Show ep 175 | Diane Kazer: The Truth about Breast Implants & Toxic Shame
- Inspo Rising Show 035: MY BOOBS ARE KILLING ME! – DIANE KAZER
- Katie the Wellness Mama Episode 277: Breast Implant Illness: What It Is & How to Heal With Diane Kazer
- Chiro Hustle Live Episode 174 Diane Kazer
- Find your Feminine Fire Podcast with Amanda Testa – Toxins and Trauma: Ticking time bombs that deplete your hormones, health and Happiness with Diane Kazer
- Love is Medicine – COMING SOON
- Myers Detox COMING SOON!
- JJ Virgin COMING SOON!
- Eat. Play. Sex – Own Show with Dr Cat Meyer.
- Our Ventura TV – Using Nutrition to Love Yourself. “Real health starts with self love”
- iHeart Radio AME Radio Show – Why Cleansing Should be More Important than Dieting.
- EFT Radio – What is the Warrior Cleanse and why All Women need it.
- Spreaker Radio – ‘Champion Mindset’ Sports Talk ‘From Bad-Ass to Bench Bitch’ (starts at minute 3). THR3ANDOUT Radio Network with Trey Snide
- Wendy Myers, Live to 110 Podcast, Ep #174 – Best Supplements For PMS
- Phat Man Radio with Darren McDuffie – Sleep, Sex & Serotonin (Birth Control risks your doctor isn’t telling you & estrogen Dominance, min 23. Why it’s a train wreck to get off of it – min 30.)
- Playboy Radio with Dr Cat Meyer- Nutrition’s Impact on your Sex Life
- Live to 110 with Wendy Myers – Having the Courage to be Happy
- Phat Man Radio with Darren McDuffie – The Bridge To Health From Happiness With Diane Kazer FDN
- Runtastic – Improve Your Sex Life: Exercise, Diet, Hormones & More
- The Xanadu Life– Wellness Expert and Nutritionist for Plastic Awareness, Conservation, clean water and Nutrition
- SIBO Summit Expert Speaker- Battle the Belly Bloat. ‘Overcoming SIBO with Self Love and Stress Reduction'
- Ultimate Health Summit – Unbound Potential. KEYNOTE Featured Speaker
- Lisa Goldenthal, Commit to be Fit Revolution. December, 2016 – How Hormones Impact Fitness – TOP 5 Biggest Myths to being Hormonally Fit, Healthy & Happy
- Live to 110, Natural Supplements Summit, August 2016
Education & Certifications:
- University of the Pacific, Business School – May, 2011
- NASM Personal Trainer – May, 2010
- ISSA Fitness Nutritionist – June, 2011
- RYT Vinyasa & Power Yoga Teacher – November, 2012
- Reiki Practitioner – March 2013
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner – July, 2013
- Paul Chek – Gut & Infectious Disease Certified Practitioner – May, 2014
- Current Research: Estrogen Metabolism, Blood Chemistry Analysis and EpiGENEtic Expression with Michael McEvoy
- Current Research: Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine
To book Diane for a speaking or media opportunity, please email Kim, at email@example.com