- 9 min – the gratitude jar (write them down when you're drinking your ACV #drinkgratitude)
- 14 min – how to make the ACV drink for the entire day
- 18:30 min – optional add on's and ESSENTIAL OILS
Ok warriors here it is!
7 DAY CHALLENGE #2
CLEANSE with GRATITUDE! I it!
If you missed the FIRST CHALLENGE, click the image below to get the recipe emailed to you:
First of all…be sure you add yourself to our private Facebook group, for women only. WARRIOR WOMEN really. Be prepared to be empowered, sexy, loved on, held accountable and INSPIRED. It will automatically be emailed you within about 30 minutes of putting your email address in. Third, invite your girlfriends and start sharing, tagging and inspiring. THIS is how we call into our lives what we send out. Laws of attraction in their divine order. Here's the links:
- Add yourself to the FACEBOOK GROUP
- Get the Love my Hormones SHAKE RECIPE
- Share, tag, love, ACTION to inspire TRACTION. toward your Sexy Body goals that is!
We kicked off our Warrior Women Facebook Group, and the start of my book, with the Love my Hormones shake, so please continue to start your day this way (for best results, drink that instead of coffee). And just add these on. The idea is that these short challenges become your new habits, which form the basis for your new and improved reality.
There are 2 parts to this 7 day Challenge.
- Part 1 is cleansing.
- Part 2 is spiritually nourishing.
PART 1 – DETOX Drink
It's VERY common for me to see people drop 5-10 pounds in 2-3 weeks with this recipe, when used consistently. I was once in charge of the nutrition for a 40,000 + women's FB movement called No Excuse moms, and the women had SO MUCH success with this.
The BASE of it is ACV + water but the BIG KICK is to add either lemon (liver flush, hormone harmony, PMS reducer) or cinnamon (stabilizes blood sugar, reduces food cravings, detox cellulite) or BOTH
- Where to buy ACV? Thrive Market online has it and so too does most every grocery store. You want it WITH THE MOTHER as pictured here. Want to know how cool THRIVE is? They're GIVING us warriors a Free month to Shop your heart out, including the best of Perishable grocery store products, that you would otherwise pay full price for at Whole Foods. Thrive saves us 25-50% off of products AND always sends a FREEBIE health product to try worth $10 or more on EVERY order. I can't speak highly enough about this company. If you don't use them yet, you're wasting time and $. I've saved $3k on groceries since I started using them.
- HOW TO DRINK IT THROUGHOUT THE DAY? Ideally 15-30 min before meals (1/3 of the large mason jar or around 8-12 oz)…BUT I love it after exercise too to flush lactic acid. Also it's really refreshing, I take it with me in the car wherever I go and drink it when i feel like it. Sometimes, it may give you a burning sensation and that just means back off your dose. 🙂 This article and VIDEO SERIES gives you a comprehensive scoop on how to course correct.
- WHERE TO BUY ESSENTIAL OILS? I'm a doTERRA distributor, so to join our team of fun and get warrior discounts, CLICK HERE, and I'll walk you through how to place your first order
- NOTE: You can find them on Amazon, but I definitely appreciate if you supported our family by purchasing through us as this is how bloggers are compensated for their hard work doing research on what works and what doesn't (so you don't have to) creating videos and guides to support you in your health journey. For all you realtors out there, or anyone in sales, it would be like you taking hours to help someone find their dream home, and they used another realtor to complete the transaction.
We make it our mission to invest time and money to save YOU time and money…and this one great way you can express thanks, if you appreciate what you learn! 🙂
Apple cider vinegar is the ultimate multi-tasker. It’s true—this inexpensive pantry staple tastes just as great in vinaigrettes and dressings as it does on roasted meats and sautéed vegetables. Used as a cleaning product, ACV leaves everything from countertops to pots and pans sparkling. Swipe it over your skin as a toner to help reduce acne, then pour some over your hair to restore its shine.
Apple cider vinegar’s health benefits are also legendary. Unlike regular white vinegar, apple cider vinegar includes something called the “mother.” Take a peek at the bottle—it’s that cloudy sediment in the bottom, and it’s full of proteins, enzymes, amino acids, and fiber, as well as plenty of beneficial probiotics.
Because it is never pasteurized, filtered, or heated, Apple Cider Vinegar retains all the beneficial nutrients and probiotics. That means however you use it—in vinaigrettes, marinades, or sautés—you’re adding extra nutrients to every bite.
Invite your girlfriends to join us and tag them in this post once they're approved into the group
PART 2 – Drink GRATITUDE
PART 2 OF 2 for our next step and this weeks 7 day Challenge. And also your need for a SECOND Mason Jar.
Amy Lindsey wins for this post she shared a few days ago.
The first part is the detox (removing the bad via the ACV drink), the second part is restore (add in the new/express gratitude for the simple things we already have). Just an example of some very basic things we can CHOOSE to be grateful for #7daysofgratitude #gratefulwarrior #thewarriorcleanse
Here's the details for the Part 2 bit.
For 7 days, when we rise and make our Secret Detox ACV drink, at the same time, I want you to write down 3 things you're grateful for. Write it down on a pretty post it, paper, or something you can snap an image of and fold it up, throw it in a jar that says ‘I AM GRATEFUL'.
I wrote on a pink post it with a Sharpie pen and taped it to my jar. And I CHALLENGE you, encourage you, to SHARE THEM with your sisters in this group. I uplevel, extra credit CHALLENGE you to ALSO share it on your personal social media – Facebook and instagram, etc. Tag me and The WARRIOR Cleanse and hashtag:
This is how we transform fear into love. Despair to hope. Disease to vitality.
This is how we inspire others around us to connect to themselves, so we all enhance our connections to one another.
Start the day in gratitude and watch how your mindset changes.
Inspire others to do the same and watch theirs change.
Then ENJOY as your relationship and connection changes.
I'm so excited!
Invite your girlfriends to join us!
LINKS TO BUY SUPPLIES:
- FIND EVERYTHING HERE
- Essential Oils
- Apple Cider Vinegar you can either buy from Thrive market and have it shipped to you OR you can buy it from your local grocery store.
I got all organized and I put everything in one place for you which you can find HERE. Please use these links. If not only saves you money but it supports me and helps me help you. So in advance, I appreciate your support in exchange to keep this group alive ?
Also, Ive interviewed a lot of companies to find the very best for us And who give us discounts. It takes me HOURS if not MONTHS to find the very BEST OF for products and I don't settle for just anything for you. There's a lot of junk products out there and if you're going to spend your money, my goal for you is to invest it into things that WORK.
I am not a fan of Amazon for these things because people end up buying the wrong thing many times. And when you do, I'm not familiar with them, so I cannot advise you on them. 🙁 The suggested products for every thing I recommend including coupon codes are on the Nutrition Must Have's link. My goal is to get you the best things at the best prices. And from people who deliver the very best products who deserve our business.
ACV GUT & GRATITUDE
As you may have learned already, the gateway to disease, depression and destructive hormones, today is through the gut.
As in, the small intestine.
And a leaky one at that.
Chemicals, toxins, prescription drugs, birth control, heavy metals and synthetic food additives are just a few assaults that contribute to leaky gut. So, if we TRULY want to heal, boost energy, and stay as far away from disease as possible (with glowing skin, we might add), we invite you to start your morning with ACV and of course, don't leave out the Gratitude part, and drink in 3 things you're grateful for every morning and throughout the day!