Average couples have sex 2-3 times per week, lasting 7 minutes each time. Half of men orgasm within 2 minutes, leaving his lioness “literally” high and dry, as the average woman peaks at the 5-7 minute mark.
Add that to chronic stress, a toxic modern world and sex temptation everywhere, and you have some challenged sex lives. Let's get into it.
CLIENT #1 – NO SEX DRIVE
BEFORE: “My husband is ready to leave me. I have ZERO sex drive. We haven't ‘done it' for over 6 months. I don't know what's wrong with me…and I don't want a divorce either. I just don't want…IT”
AFTER: “Whoa. Maybe this is TMI, but I haven't NOT had to use lube since we married 13 years ago. And my husband actually told ME last night HE was too tired. I feel like I'm 16 again! He may divorce me because he can't keep up with ME”
CLIENT #2 – LOW SEX HORMONES
“I started working with Diane and her Warrior Cleanse program in June last year after a short but traumatic struggle with infertility at the age of 28. Within 4 weeks working with Diane, I was pregnant. Along the way I also battled with serious digestive issues and ache. Now, 30 weeks into my pregnancy I have NO ache and none of the usual digestion-related pregnancy symptoms (constipation, heart burn, indigestion).”
Diane Kazer – Expert Nutritionist on Playboy Radio
Diane Kazer sits on Playboy’s ‘The Couch,’ with psychotherapist, Sam Z, Marriage and Family therapist, Dr. Kat, and dating coach, Jessica J. Diane brings her client, WELLNESS WARRIOR and anonymous guest “Satina,” to talk about how seeking out Diane helped her with her diet, lifestyle, and how it affected her “average” sex life.
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry (no, we’re kidding), but you’ll want to take notes!
Listen about how Diane talks about…
- 08:09- How medical doctors who are ‘specialists,’ aren't contributing anything ‘special' to our sex lives.
- 10:58-Guest Satina looks GREAT, but FEELS terrible; “I knew something was wrong”
- 15:28-Guest Satina, Listen how her troubles affected her sex life
- 19:54-Why you need to orgasm, like, now
- 21:40-Learn how stress is making you less sexy
- 23:18-Does stress really make you fat?
(whoops wrong food – adrenals are WALNUT size not pea shaped..I think I had hummus for lunch or something) LOL
- 24:41-Learn how your gut affects your sexy-time (If your sex life is in a rut, address your gut)
- 27:24-If you are on BIRTHCONTROL, you need to listen! How you could be with the wrong person because of it!
- 29:58-How a lot of women who have worked with Diane once they balance hormones and nutrition…sex drive is revamped!
- 31:46-Learn about Diane’s acronym, F.Y.E.S.S and how it will make you scream “F-YESS!”
- 33:05-Orgasming during abs crunches? MmHmmmmm
- 34:26-Are you low on vitamin D? Supplementing? It’s not enough…
- 38:35-Using this works better than Viagra
- 43:38-How your problems are not ‘all in your head,’ and powerful affirmations are not enough
- 52:01-What is a coffee enema? Learn how it can help
Click on the image to the left to SUPER CHARGE YOUR SEX LIFE, MAXIMIZE YOUR SEX HORMONES AND GET YOUR SEXY BELLY…all in one FREE video series. This was in the making when I was interviewed for this show last year 🙂
Links from the show:
- Feel Better Here! The Warrior Cleanse
- Pine Pollen (Natural Viagra)
- Coffee Enemas (The DIY Video to Clear Skin, Help Heal Chronic Health Conditions, And More)
As a nation, we’re finding it more difficult than ever to get it up, get it in, and get off. In fact, research shows that 1 in 3 women now have trouble reaching orgasm. But the problem mostly lies with men (like always).
Since 1945, men’s sperm counts have dropped by 50% and within only 30 years – or roughly one generation – 75% of men will be infertile
Add it all up and scientists are warning that the human race could be extinct by 2250 at the latest just because of infertility and sexual dysfunction.
The sex/body connection
There is a prominent connection between a person’s health and their sexual function. But it’s not just physical health that plays into sex, but our brains, too. In fact, the brain is the biggest erogenous zone in the entire body and when we are having sex, we’re “in the moment” more than with any other activity.
The amygdala is the part of your brain that triggers fear and anxiety, bringing a good portion of the stress we feel every day. But when you’re engaged in sex, the amygdala shuts down – especially during orgasm. Sex also is nature’s most effective (and fun) painkiller and mood enhancer, flooding the body with endorphins that act like natural opiates and releasing oxytocin that is an effective heart connector.
How strong is the correlation between sex and our health and vice versa?
Studies show that having sex one or two times per week significantly boosts immune function, and those who get it on twice per week Xanax have far less chance of suffering a heart attack. By having at least four orgasms per week, men reduce their odds of getting prostate cancer significantly.
For both men and women, it’s been proven that sex is ten times more effective than Valium as a remedy for anxiety! And with one in two Americans taking prescriptions for mood altering drugs these days, simply having more sex may help. Furthermore, all of those anti depressants and prescription medications and painkillers we’re taking blunt our sex drive, inhibit blood flow, and dull the peak of orgasm.
What's killing our sex drive?
Top 5 Sex Drive Killers
There are many factors that go into diminished sex drives and fertility, but here are the:
…top 5 things that will kill a sex drive:
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormones can make your libido peak and plummet throughout the month.
- Depression: Many women and men who suffer from the symptoms associated with depression tend to have low libido and sex response.
- Stress and lack of sleep: Stress increases the amount of something called sex hormone binding globulin (PAC MAN HORMONE), the vessel that ferries testosterone and estrogen around your body, meaning fewer of these hormones are available to your cells. Yes, our chronic lack of sleep places huge stress on the body!
- Bad nutrition and digestive issues: The foods we eat and the balance of the right vitamins and minerals makes a huge difference for proper sex drive, function, and fertility.
- Toxicity: What we expel from our bodies and how efficiently, is just as important as what we take in. A “dirty” liver polluted with toxins results in estrogens recirculated into the nervous system, impeding sex drive.
Top 5 Sex Drive Promoters
The good news is that once we understand what is affecting our systems and hurting our sexual function, there are plenty of natural ways to start treating that.
Here are the top 5 things that will help sex drive:
- Food and nutrition: Plenty of clean water, increasing the intake of lean protein, and getting lots of leafy greens in the diet are just a few ways of naturally boosting sex drive. Meanwhile, avoiding too much cholesterol, trans fat, sugar, and artificial and processed “foods” will go a long way to boosting function.
- Yoga, meditate, stop stressing: The health benefits of yoga and meditation are nothing short of miraculous. A study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that guys increased their sex drive, lasted longer in bed, and had more orgasms after performing yoga for 12 weeks. And when females did three months of yoga, they saw a boost in arousal, and an increase in lubrication and orgasm.
- Exercise: Getting regular physical activity (in the gym OR the bedroom) is the best way to naturally enhance endorphin and serotonin levels, purge toxins, boost metabolism, and get that zing back in your sex life.
- Sleep: Did you know that if you get 6.5 hours of sleep a night or less, you’ll experience a 15% depletion of testosterone over just 6 weeks, the same decrease men would see naturally over 15 years?!\
- Supplements: Getting the proper balance of vitamins and minerals – whether by super foods or supplements, will do wonders for strengthening your system and enhancing your sex drive and function.
Sum it up, Sex it Up
If I were you, after reading and listening to all of this, I would be SUPER F'N stoked to get my a$$ in gear with 1 or 5 of the things I I talked about in the PlayBoy Radio interview, this blog, the article I wrote for 15 + mil viewed online site, Collective Evolution … OR … if you're overwhelmed and/or prefer to work with someone who cares about you AND your sex life, try one of the following:
- THE WARRIOR CLEANSE – a program designed to restore and upgrade you to your full potential. Yes, this includes a hot body, hot hormones AND a hot sex life
- Work 1 on 1 with Diane SCHEDULE HERE. FUN FACT: She helped 5 women successfully get pregnant naturally last year after having struggled with $10k + IVF therapies, etc.
Today we’re conditioned to take a pill for every ill. We’re broken, take this to fix that. The problem with this approach is that our body doesn’t exist in a vacuum. We have 11 systems of the body that, like a soccer team, work collectively. If one system is broken, they’re all affected.
Beyond pill popping, it’s critical to view the symptoms we experience from another angle. We need to start thinking about what to remove that is causing the problem rather than what to add to the problem to cover it up.
You owe it to yourself, your sex life and your sexy partner to get your love house in order. When you're ready, as long as I have room in my practice, I'm waiting.
Cheers to your SEX LIFE!