So, if cleansing is SO important why aren’t more people doing it!? Why aren’t doctors recommending it?
There has been NO research to see how one toxin in the body reacts with another. The EPA recently discovered that up to 80% of cancer deaths are due to environmental toxins. But doctors tell you your body detoxes on its own, and you don’t need to do more. The reality is that doctors aren’t trained in toxicity and what it does to the body and are profiting from prescriptions that are based in toxins. This is an extremely harsh reality that all of us are basically living in a toxic wasteland, and doctors will blow off illness as something you’re “genetically predisposed” to. I call 🐂 💩.. Since neither the government nor traditional doctors are looking out for your best interest, it's time to take matters into your own (and my) hands. I
🚨 Another SIAL OPINION: Cleanses should not feel like a punishment!
Listen To The Podcast Here
I am here to guide you along the way through The Warrior Cleanse, which is my 4-week cleanse program that I promise is much different than any other cleanse you’ve done. Many cleanses I’ve seen focus on deprivation and monotony in your diet.
In this episode, I talk to friend and colleague Jess Del Pino about The Warrior Cleanse, what other cleanses get wrong, and some tips to make your cleanse a good one. This is also part 3 of our Gut Healing Series by addressing TOXICITY, so we also touch upon being your own Gut Goddess Gardener.
In this episode
- 1. Why is cleansing so important?
- 2. What are the top reasons people NEED to cleanse?
- 3. How does it work? Lifestyle Changes? Cleanse kit? Diet? Support?
- 4. How The Warrior Cleanse is not a transaction; it’s a way of being, beginning with a physical and MOST importantly, a MIND reset.
- 5. How to unleash your inner GUT GODDESS
My Top 5 Cleanse FAILS
- ‘You did a 3 day cleanse’ aka The ‘quick detox’ fix– to think we can do a quick detox to purge the toxins we’ve been exposed to our whole life, is the PERFECT way to set yourself up for disappointment.
- Not addressing the mind-body connection– As Tony Robbins says “Your quality of life is only as great as your emotional state”. It’s harder to think positively when you’re eating negatively.
- You used harmful cleanse products and ingredients (90% + of them)– Many products today, while they may ‘produce a good poo’ are abrasive to the lining of your intestines, which is the area we’re trying to clean up and rebuild. Common herbal colon cleanser and laxative ingredients may present serious health risks and major medical complications. However, they are contained in a majority of detox and cleanse products.
- You didn’t focus enough on FOODS that SUPPORT DETOX– Missing fiber, missing macros, missing fermented foods, you may be guilty of this in your last cleanse (or in your day-to-day diet).
- You start but don’t finish OR worse yet, you DO, but you think there IS a finish line and go back to the same lifestyle that caused you to NEED a cleanse in the first place.– Your lifestyle has everything to do with how successful your detox and cleanse program will be. Without creating a change in your lifestyle and creating lasting new habits, you will remain toxic and unhealthy.
What we focus on in The Warrior Cleanse is not only the ACT of Cleansing the toxins that are already inside of you but ALSO the ART of prevention, in staying clean, by living as toxin free as possible. There is SO much more in-depth information on the top-5 cleanse FAILS in my The Warrior Cleanse book, which comes with your registration to The Warrior Cleanse.
“Love your body with nourishment” [26:06]
“You cannot get all the nutrients you need from soil, 95% of modern soil is genetically modified.” [06:30]
“We are living in the most toxic world we’ve ever had.” [45:45]